Just as CANDLE CANNOT burn without FIRE, MEN cannot live without spiritual LIFE” – BUDDHA
- Science and Technology have advanced, but morals and human values have declined to a point where one is capable of destroying not only himself, but the entire world. Modern education imparts skills but lacks sound moral education towards building well rounded individuals with good character. Sai Engineering Foundation is not a religious organisation but offers and promotes spiritual environment. The cementing force between the individuals serving this organisation is spiritual force based on rational approach and faith.
- “Sai Engineering Foundation” is a non-political, non-religious and non-profit organisation dedicated to the service of suffering humanity and works for the eradication of hunger, poverty and unemployment.
- The Foundation has established a Meditation-Cum-Educational Centre at Pujarli near Shimla in association with Sri Sathya Sai Trust, Himachal Pradesh. This centre is known for its unique location, innovative and imaginative architecture and design. Spiritual discourses on various facets are being organized regularly in this Centre by the Sathya Sai organisation to inculcate education in human values.
- National Heritage Park setup by Mohan Shakti Trust near Solan for which the Foundation has provided earthquake resistant design and supervision on courtesy and undertaken the construction of the Park on “no profit” basis. The main objectives of this Trust are promotion of charitable, educational, cultural, social and religious activities. The park is located on a link road at distance of about 6.5 km from Salogra, near Solan.
- Foundation has been organising Bal Vikas Classes for underprivileged at its headquarters.
- Provided design and construction supervision including site development for Swami Narayan Temple of BAPS (Bochasanwasi Akshar Purushottam Sanstha) in New Shimla, Sector – I on courtesy.